LIVE THEATRE returns this fall!
A BIG THANKS to MP Monsef and the Federal Government’s Enabling Access Funds! The Guild has been given a grant of $100,000 to improve accessibility to the Gwen Brown Studio and washroom facilities at the Guild Hall. Thanks also to Ann Farquharson (former Board member) for her work in helping us to get this grant and manage the project to upgrade the Guild facilities to make them accessible to all.
This project and our re-opening plans are a result of the Guild Board continuing to meet virtually each month to keep moving forward in spite of current restrictions. Thanks to everyone involved.
We are hosting play readings on the last Sunday of each month following COVID protocols. For more information check the tab “What’s Happening” and click on “Play Readings”.
Given the current situation with Covid-19, and our concern for the health and safety of our volunteers and patrons, the Board of Directors has moved the production of Annie forward to November of the 21/22 season, a decision not easily made, but very necessary.
We continue to monitor Public Health restrictions and will follow their guidance regarding the use of the theatre for play readings and other events. Stay well everyone!
President / Chair
Concert venues, theatres and cinemas
- indoor capacity for seated concerts, events, performances or movies limited to 50% of the usual seating capacity of the venue or 1,000 people, whichever is less
- capacity for each room limited to 50% of the usual seating capacity of the room
- maximum capacity must be posted
- mask or face coverings required indoors and outdoors at a concert, event, performance or movie, with limited exceptions
- reservation required for seated events
- business must have a safety plan with additional requirements
Please LIKE and FOLLOW and SHARE us on social media. It’s is an amazing way to promote and support our shows and the happenings at the Theatre Guild. Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook, then drop the screen and be seen! Come and join us face-to-face! Become a volunteer or join our audience and feel the thrill of being a part of live theatre.
See you at the Guild!
Ordering Tickets by phone
Online tickets can be purchased 24/7. To order tickets you may also phone the box office at any time. If the box office is not open, leave a recorded message and the box office will return your call personally.
Box Office: 705-745-4211